Production General Hand
Jaybro Group is a leading supplier to the civil and construction industry providing, site safety equipment, road and traffic signage and temporary fencing solutions.
Jaybro Group was established in 1996 and its success has been due to providing a multi-platform of supply solutions to the construction industry and high level of customer service which has resulted in increased demand and repeat business.
At Jaybro Group it's all about delivering the best service possible in the most simple and efficient manner - A commitment we live by every day.
Our staff are a vital part of our business, providing friendly and efficient service.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a hard-working and committed Full-time Production General Hand to join our Road and Traffic Sign Production Team based in Arndell Park.
The successful individual must have the ability to work well in a team, follow instructions and have strong communication skills.
About the Role
Reporting to the Production Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Manufacturing high quality traffic and road signs in a timely manner using standard manufacturing procedures
- Increasing output across the manufacturing team
- Maintain cleanliness of production area
- Minimise waste volume per day
- Materials used include Fluid Plastic, Metal back signs
- The role may also include prepping metal back signs in UV lighting prior to printing, using the guillotine cutter/vinyl cutter, working with job cards/templates to meet customer specifications and machine operation (digital printer)
- The role will entail regular manual handling of signs
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Hardworking and ability to follow instructions
- Good attitude
- Driven by deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast pace work environment
At Jaybro, we live and breathe our core values which are:
- Wowing customers with service
- Moving fast to get results
- Keeping it simple
- Challenge the status quo
- We care
We also offer the following benefits to our staff:
- On-site parking
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Wellness programs, charity initiatives & gym
- Engagement Programs for staff ( our current staff engagement score is 8.4!)
The position is Full-time, Monday - Friday.
If you meet the above requirements, share our values and interested in working for national leaders in safety and traffic signage, please apply now!
As part of Jaybro Group's recruitment process a pre-employment medical and police check will be required.
Due to the expected number of job applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.
For more information about Jaybro please visit www.jaybro.com.au
No agencies please.