Customer Service Consultant
Jaybro Group is a national supplier of road safety products servicing civil , construction utilities and councils. Based in its Western Sydney Head Office, the Company has operated since 1996. We are committed to promoting long term relationships with our clients and our core values are built around providing a guaranteed service and aims for 100% satisfaction from all customers.
The position, based at Head Office in Arndell Park, will play a lead role in the continued growth of the business.
We are recruiting for a driven a Customer Service Consultant who can close sales, multi task and provide exceptional customer service.
Key responsibilities include:
Answer incoming customer sales enquiries across all safety signs and symbols product lines, including up-sell and cross sell on all orders
Make sales calls to existing customers and identifying areas for sales growth
Data entry of sales and orders in the IT system
Establish relationships with colleagues to ensure opportunities for product and market development are identified and actioned
Deal with customer complaint resolution
- Experience in an inbound sales/customer service
- A sales track record achieving customer service excellence
- A commitment to exceptional customer service with highly effective relationship building skills
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills
- Professional, proactive and enthusiastic attitude
- Good multi tasking skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
An excellent remuneration package, incentives and career development opportunity is available to the successful candidate in this company that strives to create long term relationships with its customers and staff.
Interested? Apply now!
We are looking for candidates who are quick thinkers, hard-working, have high attention to detail, are proven team players, and fit our values & culture.
Our values can be seen at: http://www.jaybro.com.au/careers